Want to plan a group visit? Fill out the following form and we will contact you.
- FC Porto Museum and Dragão Stadium are prepared to welcome all visitors. Every areas are wheelchair accessible.
- The museum also has a limited number of wheelchairs available for use.
- Floor plans are available in Portuguese, English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Mandarin
- Museum and Stadium tours are not guided. FC Porto Museum & Tour APP and audioguides available in the following languages: Portuguese, English, French, Spanish and German.
- Museum braille guides available in Portuguese at the Museum reception.
- Children under 12 years old must be always accompanied by an adult.
- Bagpacks and large bags must be store at the lockers
- No camera flash is allowed
- No video or sound recording is allowed
- Mobile phones and sound equipment must be switched off
- No eating or drinking is allowed outside the indicated areas
- Throughout the exhibition there are several resting points
- Keep your ticket until the end of the tour
- Pets are not allowed except guide dogs when working
- No smoking is allowed
By continuing to browse the site you are consenting to its use.