Terms and Conditions
The current “terms and conditions” sets the legal terms applicable to the use of our website. Please read the information contained in this document carefully and make sure you understand it before using our website and any service contained in it. The use of these services implies that the user accepts these terms and conditions.
- Estádio do Dragão – sporting ground owned by Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, located at Via FC Porto, 4350-415, Porto.
- Season Ticket – a season pass, embodied in a title, which grants the owner the possibility to take a seat previously chosen and reserved to attend pre-established matches held at Estádio do Dragão.
- Privacy and Data Protection Policy – document that describes the procedures that Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto uses to collect and treat the data of its website users.
- Member – individual that, depending on the payment of a periodical, pre-established amount, is part of Futebol Clube do Porto, subject to duties and rights.
- Terms and Conditions – Document that sets a number of rules (general or special) that, in association with the applicable legislation, regulates the use of this website.
- User – individual who accesses of uses the current website.
Property of the website
The current website (www.fcporto.pt) is the official website of Grupo Futebol Clube doPorto online and its full content is property of Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, group that includes the following entities::
- Futebol Clube do Porto
- FC Porto – Futebol, SAD
- FCP Media, S.A.
- PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A.
- PortoEstádio – Gestão e Exploração de Equipamento Imobiliário, S.A.
- Dragon Tour – Agência de Viagens, S.A.
- FCPorto Multimédia – Edições Multimédia, S.A.
- PORTOSeguro – Sociedade Mediadora de Seguros do Porto, Lda.
- EUROANTAS – Promoção e Gestão de Empreendimentos Imobiliários, S.A.
- FC Porto – Serviços Partilhados, S.A.
- Avenida dos Aliados – Sociedade de Comunicação, S.A.
- Miragem – Produção Audiovisual, S.A.
- Fundação Portogaia para Desenvolvimento Desportivo
- The current “Terms and Conditions” regulates the access to this website, and to its use. By accessing any part or section of this website, using it, or any other service linked to it, the user states the acceptance of this “Terms and Conditions”, binding to all and any obligation found in the current document. Should you not accept this, please stop using this website immediately.
- Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto holds the right to change both the content and the services of this website, the same applying to the current “Terms and Conditions”, at any time, without previous warning, and the changes will be considered in force as soon as they are published in this website. The acceptance will be assumed should the user continue to use the website after the changes are in force. Therefore, the user is advised by Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto to regularly check the “Terms and Conditions” to confirm any update and change.
- It should also be stated that Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto holds the right to, at any time and without prior warning, remove the website and relevant content. Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto also holds the right to, at any time and without prior warning, limit, deny or stop, partially or in full, access to the website to any user.
- The rights mentioned in this section may be exercised by Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto without the need to present any relevant reason.
- The current website (www.fcporto.pt) is the official website of Grupo Futebol Clube doPorto online and its full content is property of Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, group that includes the following entities::
- The personal data collected during the use, by an individual, of this website will be strictly treated in accordance with our “Privacy and Data Protection Policy”, which can be checked here.
- All content published in this website are property of Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto. However, there may be situations where the content published belongs to third parties. In those cases, such content can only be made available after consent from the owner.
- The copyright and related rights, as well as industrial property rights, which include information and content supplied by Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto and its partners, in this website, as well as software used to operate it, are full property of Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto and/or its partners. This list is not exhaustive, so any right / situation / content not mentioned is equally reserved.
- “FC PORTO”, “FUTEBOL CLUBE DO PORTO” and “DRAGON FORCE” are some of the registered brands of Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto. The use and registration of the names “FC PORTO”, “FUTEBOL CLUBE DO PORTO”, “DRAGON FORCE” or any other brand registered by Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto is strictly reserved to Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto. In fact, the user is not authorized to register or use the name of the company, firm, brand, or distinctive sign that concerns any brand registered by Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto.
- The user is not authorized to modify, publish, broadcast, share, transfer, reproduce, distribute, execute, reprocess, offer, or commercially explore, partially or in full, the content and services (including the software itself) of this website. However, the user is allowed to download or copy the content found in this website that may be downloaded, as long as it is done for personal use only, respecting copyrights and other intellectual rights, and as long as there is a mention to the brand(s) described above in those reproductions.
- Any action mentioned in the first part of the previous number is strictly forbidden, with the exception for the events when Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto consents it in writing.
- Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto reserves the right to legally act against the author of any of the actions forbidden in the previous numbers.
- Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto does not guarantee that the content or services made available in this website meet or are appropriate to meet any needs or expectations of the user. In fact, the website may contain imprecisions or errors, regardless of the fact that Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto aims at performing at the maximum rigor in its activity.
- Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto and partners make all efforts to prevent mistakes in the content of this website and to assure the safety of its users, as well as assuring the reliability of the software used. However, it is not possible to assure full guarantee regarding the adequacy, reliability, availability, absence of virus (or other component passible of causing harm), of the software and services present at the website, or the precision of the information found in it, and Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto rejects any responsibility, for any damage, direct and/or accidental, caused by the use of this website; also not assuring that any error found on the software will, mandatorily, be fixed.
- No advice or information obtained by the user through this website will offer any guarantee that is not stated in these conditions. Thus, Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto will not be responsible before the user for any damage suffered by the user and/or third parties, resulting from the use or impossibility to use this website or its contents, or, in case or delays, interruptions, errors, and communication suspension, and information loss, originating from factors out of its control and that cannot be attributed to it, namely, any deficiencies or failures caused by the software system, modems, connection software, or potential virus, or those caused by the download of files that are infected or contain virus, or any other properties that may affect the terminal equipment of the user, namely when he does not install software adequate to access protection, as well as in situations of unforeseeable overload of the systems.
- Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto will not be held responsible for any damage sustained by the user and/or third parties that may come from technical failures when capturing, broadcasting, or use that are not attributable to it or occurring due to not updated content. Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto will also not be held responsible for damage sustained by the user and/or third parties that may come from the unauthorized use of the servers of Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto and/or all information and data stored there. Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto does not take any responsibility for damage occurring from potential situations of impossibility, delay, suspension, or interruption in the access to this website due to technical failure or other reasons, also not assuring access to the website without interruptions or disturbances resulting from technical problems.
- Likewise, Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto cannot be held responsible for any error, deficiencies, or inaccuracies of the content, information, or services made available in this website.
- Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto cannot assure full immunity of this website to hackers, virus, or other Trojan software.
- The information contained in this website cannot be considered trustworthy when it comes to being the base to make any decision regarding investments. The content of the website cannot, in any way, be considered as legally, fiscally, or financially accurate. For full information on the economic situation of Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, check the Management Report and Consolidated Accounts available in this website.
- The download of any material available in this website is of the exclusive responsibility of the user, and Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto cannot be held responsible for any damage or information loss resulting from the download.
- Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto rejects all and any responsibility regarding the content of any other website. Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto cannot be held responsible, in any way, for any loss or damage sustained by the user as a consequence for the use, from the user, of a website to which this website is connected through links. The existence, if any, in our website, of links to other websites does not grant any guaranty of safety, opportunity, or adequacy of content in those websites, and, therefore, Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto does not take any responsibility.
- It is possible that the user will be requested to register in the website, to be given access to specific areas and to the use of specific functions, services, or components of the website.
- When registering, the user must provide an e-mail address, valid and with the possibility to be verified. Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto will send the user a confirmation e-mail. In case of failure, access to the personal area may be denied or interrupted. If the user is under 16 years old, at least one way to contact the parents or guardian of the user will be requested, to assess their consent.
- The user states that he is responsible for the confidentiality of his password. The user also accepts the exclusive responsibility of limiting access to the computer or other devices belonging to the user. The user will be exclusively responsible for the account created, and for any activity resulting from the conduct of the user (active or passive).
The user represents, states, and assures that:
- No material sent to the e-mail addresses contained in the website (for example firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org, among other) contains content that is defamatory, offensive, vexing, pornographic, obscene, intimidating, racist, instigating to any illegal action or that violates the property right of third parties, including, as an example, copyrights;
- The content of the user is submitted by overage, and, if the user is underage, that all and any material submitted will be reviewed, authorized, and consented by the parents or guardian;
- The user agrees that all and any element submitted via e-mail can be used by any company of the Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, without prejudice to the rules for Copyright and Related Rights, Industrial Property or Privacy and Data Protection, without any compensation or acknowledgement being owed.
- Following the previous line, the user offers Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto and any other entity held by Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, a global license, irrevocable, royalties free, not exclusive, passible of being sub-licensed, or transferable, to use, reproduce, distribute, use in public, broadcast in public, transmit, and publish.
Selling goods and retail services through the website
- This clause applies only to the purchase and sale of goods and retail services and not to tickets, membership or Season Tickets.
- The contracts are signed through the website, electronically, in Portuguese, and Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto will keep in archive the legally necessary documents for a period of 10 years after the completion of the order, date that the customer can access by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, during that period.
- The identity of the supplier and respective address, as well as essential characteristics and price of the goods or services placed on sale are available on the Internet site.
- Potential errors the customer may make during the order can only be corrected if it has not been confirmed, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The intended correction will only be considered validly requested after confirmation, in writing, by Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto of the receipt of the request.
As for shipping costs, please note the following:
- The delivery of the orders is subject to the payment by the client of shipping expenses in force at the time of the order.
- The shipping costs include VAT at the applicable legal rate.
- In case of shipments to countries outside of the European Union, they are subject to the payment of Customs Taxes determined by the country of destination, and the payment is of the exclusive responsibility of the client. In case of return of the order to Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, due to lack of payment by the client of the Customs Taxes for which it is responsible, the client will support the forwarding expenses.
- Regarding the payment and delivery methods or execution, depending on the type of product/service/content ordered, the following payment methods will be available: Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard/ Eurocard) or PayPal. In turn, the products will be delivered by mail or carrier at the address indicated by the client when the order is placed. Services and contents will be provided in a manner appropriate to their nature. In case the products are not received and, for this reason, are returned to Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, the client may collect the products ordered at the headquarter of Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto for a period of up to 30 days, between 09h00 and 17h30, as long as the client presents the respective order note and valid identification document. Alternatively, the client may, in the same deadline, contact Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto in writing, informing the address for which the products in question should be reissued, proceeding to the previous payment, by bank transfer, of the shipping costs, which will be estimated and presenting the order note and valid identification document. At the end of the maximum term of 30 days, Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto will consider the products abandoned by the client, reserving the right to destroy them or use them at will. We also warn that the terms of guarantee of the products reissued may be expired, to the extent that those terms start counting from the moment of the first expedition by Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, to the address indicated by the client, for which Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto rejects, in this case, all and any responsibility for any defect or inconformity the products may eventually present.
- The client may terminate the contract without payment of compensation and without the need to indicate the reason within 14 days of receipt of the product. This right must be exercised by sending Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, in the period set in the previous number, a registered letter with notice of receipt, notifying the intention to terminate the contract. The right of termination will only be valid and effective if the client returns the products within 30 days of receipt, in the exact original conditions in which they were issued to the address indicated by the client, and if a copy of proof of purchase is handed. The return of the services contracted, due to their ephemeral nature, will only be accepted within 24 hours from the date of sending the confirmation of the order by Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, if the service has not been provided in this period. The client cannot exercise the right of free termination of contracts when the goods acquired were customised (considering as such goods to which any characteristics or mentions at the client's request have been added) and contracts with goods or services acquired that, for their nature, cannot be returned. When the right of free termination has been exercised by the client in the terms mentioned above, Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto will refund the amounts paid by the client by the means that it understands more adequate. In the event that Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto intends to refund by bank transfer, the client must, for the purpose, indicate the IBAN number (International Bank Account Number) to Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto.
- The offers or contract proposals made available by Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto are valid until the confirmation of the order by Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto.
- Without prejudice to other forms of communication provided in these terms, all notifications made to the user within the scope of these terms, including any alterations to them, will be made to the e-mail address indicated by the user upon registration. Should the user wish to contact Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, it should be done by e-mail address email@example.com. The notifications will be considered made on the day immediately following the date on which the notification is sent to the e-mail address indicated by the User upon Registration. The User must inform Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto of any change of residence or electronic address indicated in the registration form. The breach of this obligation renders ineffective, regarding Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, any change of residence or e-mail address, with all notifications being considered as made.
Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto informs of the existence of an extrajudicial mechanism for the resolution of disputes regarding contractual obligations resulting contracts of purchase and sale or online services, which consumers in the European Union may use, if they wish, to resolve disputes resulting from online purchases made by merchants established in the European Union. By clicking on the link https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main, you will be redirected to this platform and will have access to the information of the national entities of alternative resolution of dispute. Still, in compliance with article 18 of Law No. 144/2015, of September 08, changed by Decree No. 102/2017, of August 23, Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto presents the list of national entities for the alternative resolution of dispute (RAL entities) available. Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto Group further informs that it is not affiliated with any of these RAL entities. List of RAL entities:
Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Distrito de Coimbra
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa
Centro de Arbitragem da Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo da Região Autónoma da Madeira
Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Porto
Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Vale do Ave
Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Vale do Cávado
Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Vale do Cávado
Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem do Algarve
- Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo
FC Porto Member
- By registering as a member, the user accepts these “Terms and Conditions”.
- Regarding the data collected and how it is treated, please check our “Privacy and Data Protection Policy”.
- After celebrating the partnership contract, it is not possible for the contracting party to exercise the right of free termination postulated in Law No. 47/2014, of 28/07, as the registration as member leads to the attribution of a sequential number.
- The membership card will be delivered by the selected form (Loja do Associado or sent to the address indicated) at least five working days after confirmation of registration.
- The membership card is personal and non-transferable, without prejudice of the cases mentioned in 9.2.
- Regarding quotas, after these have been paid, the member will receive an e-mail confirming the payment.
- For support or further clarification regarding membership issues, an e-mail should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, the user can also call 00351 225 083 352, a service available on working days from 09h00 to 18h00, and on match days from one hour before the opening of the doors until halftime.
FC Porto Season Ticket
The acquisition of the Season Ticket is exclusive to FC Porto Members, with the typologies of the Season Ticket and the associated benefits being properly framed by the Statutes of Futebol Clube do Porto.
- The acquisition and use of the Season Ticket requires reading, acknowledging and accepting the following Terms and Conditions.
- The present subsection does not make void the Conditions of Access and Presence of Estádio do Dragão or any other Regulation or Conditions of use.
- After paying the amount for the Season Ticket, the holder will receive an e-mail confirming the payment.
The transferability of the Season Ticket, when, for any reason, the respective owner cannot attend Estádio do Dragão, is a relevant advantage for members, but implies the fulfilment of the present “Specific Conditions” that guarantee equal treatment between members of Futebol Clube do Porto.
- The “Specific Conditions” are composed of the following rules:
Members with Season Ticket on Superior, Grand and Lateral Stands may transfer their seat through the conditions indicated below:
- If the member with a Season Ticket is aged three to nine years old (including), the member may transmit the seat to Futebol Clube do Porto members aged three to nine years old (including).
- If the member with a Season Ticket is aged ten to 17 years old (including), the member may transmit the seat to Futebol Clube do Porto members aged three to 17 years old (including).
- If the member with a Season Ticket is aged 18 to 25 years old (including), the member may transmit the seat to Futebol Clube do Porto members aged three to 25 years old (including).
- If the member with a Season Ticket is aged over 25 years old, the member may transmit the seat to any Futebol Clube do Porto members.
- In the case of senior members in the Retired Category with a Season Ticket, they may transmit their seat to members with aged 3 to 17 (including) or to members with the same Membership Category;
- Members with a Season Ticket on other Stands will be able to transmit their seat to any Futebol Clube do Porto fan.
- Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto holds the right to take all procedures deemed necessary to keep its rights in case of non-compliance or attempt at non-compliance of the rules of this subsection, including the possibility to deny access to Estádio do Dragão during match days. Through its services, Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto is prepared to help all Members with information on the present subject, as well as on the best conditions for regularization and adjustment of potential irregular situations. Clarifications to Members will be provided in person, at the locations and times of the FC Porto Services, through their stores, telephone service (00351 225 083 352) or through e-mail address email@example.com.
- The acquisition of the Season Ticket is exclusive to FC Porto Members, with the typologies of the Season Ticket and the associated benefits being properly framed by the Statutes of Futebol Clube do Porto.
Purchasing and Selling Tickets
- In this website, the user is able to purchase tickets for football matches Futebol Clube do Porto - Futebol, SAD.
- The ticket issued during the purchase is personal and non-transferable, and any improper use is the sole responsibility of the client.
- The duplication or resale of the ticket is forbidden, as Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto cannot be held responsible for any issues in that regard.
- It is the responsibility of the client to confirm the data present in the ticket, and to keep it in hand.
- The total value of the transaction may be affected by operating costs plus VAT at the legal rate in force.
- There will be no exchanges and/or refunds of tickets purchased online.
- Should the event be cancelled, delayed, or if there is a request for a refund of the value of purchase for reasons of force majeure, Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto will not refund the operating costs and the shipping costs of the purchase.
- The buyer of the ticket must also account for the regulation to access the grounds where the match will be played, as well as the regulation in force of the promoter of the event.
- When purchasing the ticket, the client will be accepting all the conditions described above.
- The ticket acquisition does not exempt the consultation of the Conditions of Access of the ground.
- As for the delivery of tickets purchased online, if the acquirer is a member, the ticket will be received in pdf format in the e-mail presented in the member’s file available in the FC Porto app and portal. In case of non-member, rectius, public, the ticket will be received in pdf format, in the e-mail indicated in the purchase form, with the possibility of receiving it in the FC Porto app and portal case if the client is a registered fan.
- Ticket services are processed through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or through the telephone 00351 225 083 352. The contact services are available on working days from 09h00 to 18h00 and on match days from one hour before the opening of the doors until halftime. They can also be treated in one of the desks of the stand at Estádio do Dragão from two hours before the start of the match.
- In the event that any provision in this document is declared void, ineffective or if it is ever cancelled, that event will not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force, under the terms of article 292 of the Portuguese Civil Code.
- The Portuguese Law applies to all matters regulated by the present terms.
- In the event of litigation, in the interpretation or application of these conditions and in the interpretation and execution of contracts signed through this website, the jurisdiction of the Court of the Region of Porto shall expressly waive any other jurisdiction.
Terms for Transmission for Season Ticket
a. The present General Terms for Transmission of Season Ticket set the rules that regulate the access and the use of the 2018/2019 Season Ticket of FC Porto.
b. The acquisition and use of the Season Ticket requires reading, acknowledging and accepting the following Terms and Conditions.
c. FC Porto holds the right to change the current Terms and Conditions, freely and at any time, with the full updated text being published in www.fcporto.pt.
d. This document does not make void the Conditions of Access and Presence of Estádio do Dragão or any other sporting grounds applicable.
2 - Terms for Transmission
a. The Season Ticket is transmissible under the following conditions:
i. If the member, Season Ticket holder, is aged three to nine years old (including), he may transmit his seat to fans aged three to nine years old (including);
ii. If the member, Season Ticket holder, is aged ten to seventeen years old (including), he may transmit his seat to fans aged three to seventeen years old (including);
iii. If the member, holder of a Season Ticket located in the Superior, Side, or Grandstand, is aged eighteen to twenty five years old (including), he may transmit his seat to fans aged three to twenty five years old (including);
iv. If the member, holder of a Season Ticket located in the Central, East Tribune, or Family Box, is aged eighteen to twenty five years old (including), he may transmit his seat to any fan;
v. If the member, Season Ticket holder, is over 25 years old, except if he is a Senior Retired Member, he may transmit his seat to any fan;
vi. If the member, Season Ticket holder, is a Senior Retired Member, he may transmit his seat to fans aged three to seventeen years old (including) or to members in the same Member category;
3 - Non-compliance with Terms and Conditions
a. FC Porto holds the right to take all procedures deemed necessary to keep its rights in case of non-compliance or attempt at non-compliance of the present Terms and Conditions of transmission, including the possibility to deny access to Estádio do Dragão during match days.
Terms and Conditions of Museum
8. Upon arrival, please schedule your Stadium Tour time at the Museum reception.
9. Stadium Tours are not available on match-days; UEFA match-days eve; days of major events on the pitch.
10. Stadium Tours are subject to cancellation or course change without previous notice.
11. Stadium Tours are subject to a maximum occupancy.
1. You should keep the receipt. It may be requested at the entrance of the Museum
2. You should keep your ticket until the exit of the Museum. It contains a code required for some services visit.
3. Prices include VAT, subject to alterations
4. Method of payment: Cash or VISA debit/credit card, transfer. Cheques are not accepted
5. Parking limited to availability
6. Parking is not available on match days at Dragon Stadium
7. Stadium tours are not available on match days at Dragon Stadium or on the eve of UEFA matches and on the day of major events on the field
8. For organisational purposes, alterations may be made to the Stadium Tour route and visiting hours. Visitors will be informed beforehand
9. Members: must present members' identification and have paid their members dues
10. Free admission for members of ICOM, AICA and APOM
By continuing to browse the site you are consenting to its use.