Terms and Conditions
The current “Terms and Conditions” sets the legal terms applicable to the use of our website. Please read the information contained in this document carefully and make sure you understand it before using our website and any service contained in it. The use of these services implies that the user accepts this document.
- Estádio do Dragão – sporting ground owned by PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A., located at Via FC Porto, 4350-415, Porto.
- Dragon Seat – a season pass, embodied in a title, which grants the owner the possibility to take a seat previously chosen and reserved to attend pre-established matches held at Estádio do Dragão.
- Privacy and Data Protection Policy – document that describes the procedures that Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto uses to collect and treat the data of its website users.
- Member – individual that, depending on the payment of a periodical, pre-established amount, is part of Futebol Clube do Porto, subject to duties and rights.
- Terms and Conditions – Document that sets a number of rules (general or special) that, in association with the applicable legislation, regulates the use of this website.
- User – individual who accesses of uses the current website.
Property of the website
The current website (www.fcporto.pt) is the official website of Futebol Clube do Porto online and its full content is property of Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, group that includes the following entities:
- Futebol Clube do Porto
- FC Porto – Futebol, SAD
- FCP Media, S.A.
- PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A.
- Portoestádio, Gestão e Exploração de Equipamentos Desportivos, S.A.
- Dragon Tour - Agência de Viagens, S.A.
- FCPorto Multimédia – Edições Multimédia, S.A.
- PORTOSeguro – Sociedade Mediadora de Seguros do Porto, Lda.
- EUROANTAS – Promoção e Gestão de Empreendimentos Imobiliários, S.A.
- FC Porto - Serviços Partilhados, S.A.
- Avenida dos Aliados - Sociedade de Comunicação, S.A.
- Miragem – Produção Audiovisual, S.A.
- Fundação Portogaia para Desenvolvimento Desportivo
- The current “Terms and Conditions” regulates the access to this website, and to its use. By accessing any part or section of this website, using it, or any other service linked to it, the user states the acceptance of this “Terms and Conditions”, binding to all and any obligation found in the current document. Should you not accept this, please stop using this website immediately.
- Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto holds the right to change both the content and the services of this website, the same applying to the current “Terms and Conditions”, at any time, without previous warning, and the changes will be considered in force as soon as they are published in this website. The acceptance will be assumed should the user continue to use the website after the changes are in force. Therefore, the user is advised by Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto to regularly check the “Terms and Conditions” to confirm any update and change.
- Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto also holds the right to, at any time and without prior warning, remove the website and its content, and also holds the right to, at any time and without prior warning, limit, deny or stop, partially or in full, access to the website to any user.
- The rights mentioned in this section may be exercised by Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto without the need to present any relevant reason.
- PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A. is the owner of the on-line store found in this website.
- By acquiring any good or service in this website, the user states that he is aware that he is signing a contract with PortoComercial - Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A., a company with the single registration number 503 709 794, seated at Estádio do Dragão, Via Futebol Clube do Porto, Entrada Nascente, piso 3, 4350-415 Porto.
- The current website (www.fcporto.pt) is the official website of Futebol Clube do Porto online and its full content is property of Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, group that includes the following entities:
- The personal data collected during the use, by an individual, of this website will be strictly treated in accordance with our “Privacy and Data Protection Policy”, which can be checked here.
- All content published in this website are property of Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto. However, there may be situations where the content published belongs to third parties. In those cases, such content will only be made available after the rightful owner authorizes it.
- The copyright and related rights, as well as the rights of industrial property, that include all the information and content provided by Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto and partners, in the current website, as well as the software used to operate it, fully belong to Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto and/or partners. The current list is not limited, and any other right/situation/content not disclosed is equally reserved.
- “FC PORTO”, “FUTEBOL CLUBE DO PORTO” and “DRAGON FORCE” are some of the brands registered by Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto. The use and registration of any brand registered by Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto is strictly reserved to that group, and the user is not authorized to register or use the name of a company, firm, brand or any distinguishing signals.
- The user is not authorized to modify, publish, transmit, share, transfer, reproduce, distribute, play, reprocess, offer or exploit commercially, partially or in full, the content or services (including the software itself) of this website. However, the user may download or copy the content found in this website that may be downloaded, as long as they remain exclusively of personal use, respecting the copyright and other intellectual rights, and as long as there is a mention of the brand(s) described above in those reproductions.
- Any conduct described in the first part of the previous number is strictly forbidden, with the exception for the cases where Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto allowed it in advance, in written.
- Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto holds the right to act in court against the author of any of the conducts forbidden in the previous numbers.
- Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto does not guarantee to the user that the content or services provided in this website fulfil or are fit to fulfil any needs or expectations of the user. With effect, the website may contain imprecisions or errors, regardless of the fact that Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto tries to act with the most possible rigour in its activity.
- Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto and partners make all efforts in the sense of avoiding mistakes in the content disclosed in the present website and assuring the safety of its users, as well as the reliability of the software used. However, it’s not possible to offer full guarantee regarding the adequacy, availability, absence of viruses (or other components that might be harmful), of the software and services found in this website, nor about the precision of the information found in it, and Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto rejects any responsibility, for any damages, direct, indirect and/or accidental, occurring from the use of the current website; and also does not guarantee that any error found in the software will be corrected.
- No advice or information obtained by the user through this website will give any guarantee not disclosed in these conditions. Thus, Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto will not be held responsible by the user for any damage sustained by the user or other parties, resulting from the use or impossibility of use of this website or its content, or, due to delay, interruptions, errors and halt of communications and loss of information resulting from it, that may originate from factors outside of its control and that may not be attributable to it, namely any deficiencies or failures caused by the software system, modems, connection software or possible viruses or caused by the download of files infected or containing viruses or other properties that may affect the end equipment of the user, namely when the user does not install proper software to protect access, as well as in situations of unforeseen overload of the systems.
- Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto is not responsible for any damage sustained by the user and/or third parties that may be caused by technical issues during recording, viewing, or use that are not of its responsibility or caused by the lack of update of content. Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto is also not responsible for any damage sustained by the user and/or third parties that may be caused by any unauthorized use of its servers and/or any and all information and data stored in them. Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto will not be held responsible for the damage caused by potential situations of impossibility, delay, suspension or interruption when accessing this website due to technical issues or other reasons, also not assuring access to the website without interruptions or disturbance caused by technical issues.
- Likewise, Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto cannot be held responsible for any mistakes, deficiencies or inaccuracy of the content, information or services available in the current website.
- Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto cannot assure the full immunity of this website to hackers, viruses or other malware.
- The information supplied in this website cannot be considered reliable when it comes to helping in the process of making decisions regarding investments. The content of this website cannot, in any way, be considered as flawless, be it legally, fiscally or financially. For full information on the economic situation of any entity part of Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, please check our Consolidated Account Reports, available in this website.
- The download of any material available in this website is of the exclusive responsibility of the user, and Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto cannot be held responsible for any damage or information loss resulting from the download.
- Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto rejects any and all responsibility regarding the content of any other website. Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto will not be held responsible, in any way, for any loss or damage sustained by the user as a consequence of the use, by the user, of a website connected to this website through links. The potential presence of links to other websites does not offer any guarantee regarding the safety, opportunity, or adequacy of the content of those websites, and Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, therefore, denies any responsibility for that content.
- There is a possibility that the user will be asked to register in the website to be granted access to specific areas and to use functions, services or components.
- By registering, the user must supply a valid e-mail address, which can be verified. Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto will send the user a confirmation e-mail. In case of failure, the access to the personal area may be denied or halted. If the user is under 16 years of age, there will be a request for, at least, a contact of the parents or guardian, to confirm their consent.
- The user states that he is responsible for assuring the confidentiality of the password chosen. The user also accepts the responsibility of limiting the access to the computer or other devices used for access to the website. The user will be the exclusive responsible, regarding the account, for any activity resulting from the use (active or passive).
Responsibility of the user
The user represents, declares and guarantees that:
- No material sent to the e-mail addresses contained in the website (for example firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org, among other) will contain defamatory, offensive, vexing, pornographic, obscene, intimidator, racist, instigator to any practice of illicit action, or violating any third party right, including, as an example, any copyright.
- The content of the user is submitted by people of legal age, and, should the user be a minor, all and any material submitted must be revised, authorized and consented by the legal guardian.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that any and all element submitted by e-mail may be used by any company in Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto, in accordance to Copyrights and Associated Rights, Industrial Property, or Data Privacy and Protection, without any compensation or acknowledgment being owed.
- Continuing with the line above, the user grants Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto a global license, irrevocable, royalties free, not exclusive, which may be sub-licenced or transferable for use, reproduction, distribution, public use or display, transmit and publish.
Sale of retail goods and services through the website
- The current clause only applies to the purchase and sale of goods and services and not to tickets, membership or Annual Seats.
- Contracts are celebrated through the website, electronically, in Portuguese, and Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto will keep in archive any legally necessary documents for a period of 10 years after the order is placed, with the client having access to that data upon request by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, during that period.
- The identity of the provider and the respective address, as well as essential characteristics and the prices of the goods and services made available will be presented in the website.
- Potential mistakes made by the client during the order can only be corrected if the order as not been confirmed, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The intended correction will only be considered properly requested upon confirmation, in writing, by PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A. that the request was received.
Regarding expedition fees, the following must be taken into account:
- The delivery of orders depends on the payment by the client of expedition fees valid at the time of the order.
- The expedition fees include VAT at the applicable rate.
- In expeditions to countries not part of the European Union, these will subjected to the payment of Customs Fees determined by the country of destination, with the payment being of the sole responsibility of the client. Should the order be returned to PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A., by lack of payment of Customs Fees by the client, the client will pay for reshipping fees.
- As for payment and delivery or execution conditions, depending of the type of product/service/content ordered, the following payment methods will be available: Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard/Eurocard) or Paypal. The products will be delivered by mail or by carrier at the address indicated by the client during the order. Services and content will be delivered depending on their nature. If the products are not received and, for that reason, returned to PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A., the client may request the products ordered at the seat of PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A. up to 30 days after the return, during business days, from 9:00 to 17:30, as long as the client presents the order note and a valid identification document. Alternatively, the client may, during that same deadline, contact, in writing, PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A., stating the address to where the products should be reshipped, then proceeding with the payment, by bank transfer, of the shipping costs, which will be estimated; the order note and a valid identification document must be presented. After the 30 days are over, PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A. will consider the products abandoned by the client, and holds the right to destroy them or proceed in any other way. Please be informed that the warranty deadlines of re-expedited products may have expired, as the deadlines start counting on the moment of the first expedition by PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A., to the address indicated by the client, so PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A. declines, in this event, all and any responsibility for any defect or unconformity the products may present.
- The client may terminate the contract without paying any sort of indemnity and without reason up to 14 days after the delivery of the product. This right must be exercised in registered mail, with notification of reception, to PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A., in the period stated above, stating the desire to terminate the contract. The right to terminate will only be valid and effective if the client returns the products in up to 30 days after the reception, in the original conditions they were expedited to the address indicated by the client, with a copy of the proof of purchase. The return of the contracted services, given their ephemeral characteristic, will only be accepted up to 24 hours starting from the reception of the confirmation of order from PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A., if the service hasn’t been provided in that period. The client cannot exercise the right of free termination of contract regarding goods that were customized (meaning, any goods that were customized at the request of the client) and regarding goods or services that, for their nature, cannot be returned. When the right of free termination has been exercised by the client under the terms mentioned above, PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A. will reimburse the amount paid by the client by the means deemed fit. If PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A. decides to reimburse by means of bank transfer, the client must provide a IBAN (International Bank Account Number) to PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A..
- Offers and contractual propositions made available by PortoComercial – Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A. are valid until the confirmation of the order by the latter.
- Without prejudice to other forms of communication provided for in these conditions, all notifications made to the user under these conditions, including any changes to them, will be made to the e-mail given by the user during registration. If the user intends to contact PortoComercial - Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A., the e-mail address email@example.com can be used for that. Notifications will be considered made on the business day immediately after the day the notification is sent to the e-mail address given by the user during registration. The user agrees to inform PortoComercial - Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A. of any change of address or e-mail address given during registration. Failure to comply with this obligation renders any change of address or e-mail address ineffective for PortoComercial - Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A., and all notifications made will be deemed successful.
PortoComercial - Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A. informs of the existence of an extrajudicial mechanism for settling disputes regarding contractual obligations resulting from a contract of purchase and sale or online services, which consumers residing in the European Union may resort to, to settle disputes from online purchases made from traders established in the European Union. By clicking on the link https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main, the user will be directed to that platform and will have access to information from national bodies for alternative dispute resolution. Nevertheless, in compliance with the provisions of Law no. 144/2015, of September 8, PortoComercial - Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A. provides the list of the national entities for alternative dispute resolution (ADR entities) available. PortoComercial - Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A. also informs that the company is not a member of any of these ADR entities. List of ADR entities:
Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Distrito de Coimbra
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa
Centro de Arbitragem da Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo da Região Autónoma da Madeira
Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Porto
Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Vale do Ave
Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Vale do Cávado
Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem do Algarve
- Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo
- Please note that if the user purchases a product from the online store and wishes to pick it up at a FC Porto Store, the user will be asked, at the time of pick up, for name and identification document number. This data will be kept for 12 (twelve) months from the time of collection in order to compel the practice of illicit activities. For more information on how Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto handles personal data, check our “Privacy and Data Protection Policy”.
FC Porto Member
- By registering as a member, the user accepts these “Terms and Conditions”.
- Regarding the data collected and how it is processed, check our “Privacy and Data Protection Policy”.
- After signing the member contract, it is not possible for the contractor to enforce the right of free termination postulated in Law no. 47/2014, July 28, as the registration as member entails the assignment of a sequential number.
- The member’s card will be delivered as requested (Member Store or sent to the address indicated) within a minimum of 5 business days after the registration confirmation.
- The membership card is personal and non-transferable, without prejudice to the cases mentioned in 9.2.
- Regarding membership fees, the member will receive an e-mail confirming payment after payment.
- Members with a permanent residence located more than 150 kilometres away from the city of Porto who intend to join the Club, may choose to register as a Correspondent Member, a status that is statutorily allowed without prejudice to the possibility of registering as a Senior or Junior Member (depending on age) to those, even when residing at a distance over the mentioned above, who wish to use the rights provided for the latter category.
- Correspondent Members only have the rights that are statutorily established for Junior Members, namely, among others, the purchase of tickets for FC Porto matches, at home, at prices lower than those charged to the general audience. These prices meant for Correspondent Members are determined match by match, will always be higher than those charged for Senior Members, and will be presented at the time of selection of the seat and before purchase.
- For support or further clarification regarding Membership, a communication should be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, the number 00351 225 083 352 may also be called, with the service being available on business days, from 9h to 18h, and on matchdays starting one hour before the opening of the stadium until halftime.
FC Porto Annual Seat
The acquisition of an Annual Seat is exclusive for FC Porto Members, with the typologies of the Annual Seat and associated benefits duly framed by the Statutes of Futebol Clube do Porto.
- The acquisition and use of the Annual Seat requires reading, acknowledging and accepting these Terms and Conditions.
- This subsection does not void the Conditions of Access and Presence at Estádio do Dragão or any other Regulations or Conditions of use of the stadium.
- After the payment of the amount for the Annual Seat, the holder will receive an e-mail with confirmation of payment.
The transferability of the Annual Seat, when, for any reason, the respective holder cannot travel to Estádio do Dragão, is a relevant advantage for members, but implies the compliance with these “Specific Conditions” that guarantee equal treatment between members of Futebol Clube do Porto.
- The “Specific Conditions” are composed of the following rules:
Members owners of an Annual Seat in the Superior, Grand and Side Stands may transmit their seat under the following conditions:
- In case members owners of Annual Seat are between 3 and 9 years old (including), they may transfer their seat to Futebol Clube do Porto fans of ages between 3 and 9 years old (including).
- In case members owners of Annual Seat are between 10 and 17 years old (including), they can transfer their seat to Futebol Clube do Porto fans of ages between 3 and 17 years old (including).
- In case members owners of Annual Seat are between 18 and 25 years old (including) they can transfer their seat to Futebol Clube do Porto fans of ages between 3 and 25 years old (including).
- In case of members owners of Annual Seat are over 25 years old, with the exception of senior members in the Retired Category, they may transfer their seat to any Futebol Clube do Porto fan.
- In case of Senior Members in the Retired Category owners of Annual Seat, they can transfer their seat to fans of ages between 3 and 17 (including) or to members in the same Member Category.
- Members owners of an Annual Seat in other Stands may transfer their seat to any fan of Futebol Clube do Porto.
- Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto reserves the right to take all measures deemed necessary to safeguard its rights in the event of noncompliance or attempted noncompliance with the rules of this subsection, including preventing access to Estádio do Dragão on matchdays. Through its services, Grupo Futebol Clube do Porto is prepared to assist all Members with information on this matter, as well as on the best conditions for regularization and adjustment of any irregular situations. Explanations to Members will be provided in person, at the addresses and opening hours of FC Porto Services, through its stores, phone service (00351 225 083 352) or through e-mail, at email@example.com.
- The acquisition of an Annual Seat is exclusive for FC Porto Members, with the typologies of the Annual Seat and associated benefits duly framed by the Statutes of Futebol Clube do Porto.
Purchase and Sale of Tickets
- From this website, it is possible to purchase tickets for Futebol Clube do Porto - Futebol, SAD football matches.
- The ticket issued at the time of purchase is personal and non-transferable, so any misuse is the sole responsibility of the client.
- The duplication or resale of the ticket is banned, and PortoComercial - Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A. is unaware and exempt from any responsibility in this regard.
- It is the responsibility of the client to confirm the data contained in the ticket, which must accompany the client at all times.
- VAT at the legal rate in force and operation costs may be charged on the total value of the transaction.
- Exchanges and/or returns of online ticket purchases will not be accepted.
- In case the event is cancelled, postponed, or if the return of the value of the purchase is requested for special reasons, PortoComercial - Sociedade de Comercialização, Licenciamento e Sponsorização, S.A. will not reimburse the operation costs and the shipping costs of the purchase.
- The buyer of the ticket must also be aware of the regulations for access to the grounds where the match will be played, as well as the current regulations of the promoter of the event.
- By purchasing the ticket, the user accepts all conditions described above.
- The acquisition of a ticket does not disregard the consultation of the Regulations for Access to the stadium.
- As for the delivery of tickets purchased online, if the buyer is a Member, the ticket will be received in pdf format in the e-mail address on the member’s account found on the FC Porto app and portal, with the buyer being responsible for keeping the member’s information updated. If the buyer is not a member, the ticket will be received in pdf format on the e-mail indicated on the purchase form, and the buyer is responsible for the correct indication of the e-mail address, under penalty of not receiving the tickets purchased.
- Ticketing services are handled by the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 00351 225 083 352. Contact services are available on business days from 9h to 18h and on matchdays one hour before the opening of doors until halftime. Information can also be found at one of the balconies of the Dragon Stand two hours before the start of the match.
- Should any provision of this document be declared null, ineffective or should it be annulled, that event will not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining clauses, which will remain fully in force, in accordance with Article 292 of the Civil Code.
- Portuguese law will apply in all matters governed by these conditions.
- Without prejudice to the cases duly referred to in Portuguese Law, Parties agree that the courts of the District of Porto will have jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising from the contract.
Date of last revision: March 2020
By continuing to browse the site you are consenting to its use.