Live from January 22nd in Portuguese, English and Spanish
The training sessions will be transmitted online to different countries, live, with a focus on developing the individual skills of the participants who, being at home, will be able to keep training!
The 45-minute sessions will be guided by FC Porto Coaches, with the aim of improving everyone's individual technique and motor skills. Always paying attention to the training of the participants, the Coach and Assistant Coach will provide immediate corrections and indications to improve the performance of the participants.
This project, aimed at children between 7 and 17, intends, in addition to developing the skills of the participants, to also detect future talents for FC Porto.
Talent Development ONLINE will be live from January 22nd, with training to be taught in Portuguese, English and Spanish, every Friday at different times and for different ages (time zone of mainland Portugal):
- Portuguese: 7pm (from 7 to 14 years old) and 9.30pm (from 7 to 17 years old)
- English – 6pm (from 7 to 17 years old)
- Spanish – 11.30pm (from 7 to 17 years old)
Each session will have a price of € 15 and to participate you must have access to a PC, tablet or smartphone. Dragon Force students and/or FC Porto associates will have a promotional price of 10 €. Participants, residing in Portuguese National Territory, aged between 7 and 14 years, who wish to enroll in a Dragon Force School, can enjoy a € 5 discount when enrolling in the School.
Places will be limited per session.
Registration starts on January 13th and must be done through the link.
For further questions and information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +351962029030.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - TALENT DEVELOPMENT ONLINE
- Scope and Object of Conditions
These Conditions are intended to regulate the terms and conditions applicable to “Talent Development Online”, which consists of online training sessions provided by FC Porto coaches.
- Characteristics of “Talent Development Online”
The “Talent Development Online” sessions have the characteristics we have listed below:
- Football training sessions broadcasted live, through an online platform
- Each training session will last 45 minutes
- Remote monitoring will be carried out by 2 FC Porto coaches
- The sessions will be available in different languages - Portuguese, English and Spanish
- The age of the participants must be between 7 and 17 years old
- Each training session must have a minimum of 15 registered participants, and a maximum of 40 participants.
- Each session will have a price of € 15; Dragon Force students and/or FC Porto members will be entitled to a discount of € 5.
- Participants, residing in the Portuguese National Territory, aged between 7 and 14 years old, who wish to enroll in a Dragon Force School, can benefit from a € 5 discount when enrolling in the School.
- Platform for transmitting training sessions
The training sessions, broadcasted live, will use the Cisco Webex platform, available at https://www.webex.com/downloads.html and also in the App Store and Google Store.
- Registration method
Anyone interested in participating in the “Talent Development Online” training sessions should complete the form available at http://bit.ly/TalentDevelopmentON. To complete the registration, after payment is processed you must send the purchase code included in the receipt to email@example.com mentioning the participant’s name and selected date. Onlu the registrations made up to six hours before the start of the training session will be considered.
- Payment method and refund conditions
Payments will be made through the FC Porto Online Store, following the instructions indicated in the “Description” of the Product. Accepted payment methods are Paypal, Credit Card or Debit Card. You can only request a refund of the amount paid up to 24 hours before the training session for which you signed up. The amount will be processed within a maximum period of 10 working days.
- Conditions of Access to training sessions
In order to participate in training sessions, subscribers must have access to a PC, tablet or smartphone with an Internet connection. During training sessions, participants must ensure compliance with the following rules of behavior:
- Avoid the use of inappropriate language
- Do not use uniforms from sports clubs other than FC Porto or Dragon Force, favoring the use of blue or white equipment.
- The participation link must not be shared with any third parties
- Keep the device's camera always on
- The microphone of the device must be deactivated, unless otherwise indicated by the coaches present.
- Training sessions may not be recorded or shared with third parties by participants
- Use the materials defined in each training session.
- Cancellation of sessions due to lack of participants
If any session is not held because it does not reach the minimum number of participants, the registration will be carried over automatically to the next available date, at the same time, language and age group. If you do not wish to participate in the session, you must communicate it via the email adress firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hours, indicating whether you want to change the date of participation or request your refund.
- Privacy and Protection of Personal Data
Futebol Clube do Porto - Futebol, SAD, as responsible for data processing, informs that the personal data collected is strictly necessary for the athlete's registration on the training platform, payment of the sessions, administering the training through the platform and contacts with the athlete's guardian and the athlete, when necessary for the training session. All information must be consulted in the link
The remote learning modality presupposes the treatment of the personal data of the holders of personal data that enroll in it, as well as, in the case of minors, the respective guardians. If the data subject is not in agreement with this data processing, FC Porto cannot provide the remote training session service.
Personal data holders are also informed that:
- No other personal data of the holders will be stored or preserved, namely, the sessions will not be recorded.
- The supplier Cisco Webex guarantees that the platform complies with the rules of the General Data Protection Regulation;
- The security settings of the platform (s) limit access to users predefined by Dragon Force, and only users who have to participate are authorized to access each session, with limited collection and storage of information automatically by the platform;
- Each user only has access to personal data strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- The rules for using the platform and the privacy notice of the same, should be consulted here and here.
- Clarifications and complaints
If you want to obtain clarification or make a complaint, you must use the following means:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +351 962 029 030
- General Conditions
Upon enrolling your student, you declare on your that he / she does not have any disease, restriction or limitation that constitutes a contraindication to the training session, and Dragon Force does not have any responsibility for the damages that may possibly cause the practice of physical activity. Before starting any Talent Development Online training session, the Participant's parent, or legal guardian, must ensure that the area where the training will be performed is free of obstacles and other hazards. Dragon Force reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to suspend, change or cancel the service if circumstances so require. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs that is beyond Dragon Force's reasonable control and prevents it from complying with these terms and conditions, Dragon Force will not be responsible for any failure or delay in fulfilling its obligations. Omissions in these terms and conditions will be resolved by Dragon Force and its decisions cannot be appealed.
By continuing to browse the site you are consenting to its use.